As a business, we are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of all individuals with whom we interact. We will process your personal information at all times in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Information we collect on this website
We collect information about you if you make use of any of the interactive features within our website that rely on a personalised response, or where you ask us to respond to a query you have. The information we collect is limited to the details we need to provide the specific service you have asked for. We do not collect sensitive information, such as your political or religious beliefs, ethnic background, sexual preference, health or any other sensitive information.
How we use this information
Except where required by law, we only use the personal information you provide to us to deliver the specific information or service you have requested. For example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter or submit an enquiry in relation to order our services, we will only use the email address you provide to us to respond to that request. Without your express consent, we will not use your contact details for any other purpose.
How we store your personal information
We are committed to ensuring your personal information is kept secure and confidential and not kept for longer than is necessary. From time to time we may ask other members of our group, or third party service providers, to help us manage our information technology systems. Some of these systems may be located in countries overseas. We will only transfer your information to a third party service provider or overseas where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
How we deploy “cookies”
Cookies are small packets of information stored by your web browser when you visit certain websites, including our website. Cookies are generally used by websites to improve your user experience by enabling that website to ‘remember’ you, either strictly for the duration of your visit (using a “Session” cookie which is erased when you close your browser) or for repeat visits (using a “Permanent” cookie).
Our site uses the following types of cookies: Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features. These are known as “First Party” cookies. Without these cookies, services like enabling appropriate content based on your type of device cannot be provided.
These cookies allow our site to remember choices you make (such as the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies will also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/ advertising activities.
By using this website you consent to us deploying cookies as described above. If you do not wish to accept cookies from our site, or would like to stop permanent cookies being stored on your computer in the future you can change the settings in your web browser to decline and / or delete cookies. See the "Help" section on your browser menu for guidance on how to do this. Note that changing cookie settings may affect certain features within this website.
Our responsibility for website links
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
We may disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process, for example in response to a court order or a subpoena, or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, and as otherwise required by law.
Our agents and contractors may have access to personally identifiable information to help carry out the services they are performing for us.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This policy was last updated on 20 March 2020.
Contact us if your information or choices change
If you would like to stop receiving information from us, or your personal preferences change and you do not want us to send you the information requested, or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us directly:
Vocabulary: Buyer - an individual who has the intention to order or acquire, or who orders, purchases or uses the Goods exclusively for personal, family, household and other needs not related to entrepreneurial activity, who has the legal capacity and the necessary authority to enter into this Agreement on the following conditions. Seller - Primedata Plus Ou (Registration number: 14536514 Address (location): Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Valukoja tn 8/1-110, 11415, Republic of Estonia), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone 9055317079. It operates under the brand name: Monoculo. Online store - an Internet site owned by the Seller, having an address on the Internet monoculo.store, on which the Goods offered by the Seller to Buyers for placing Orders, as well as the terms of payment and delivery of these Orders to Buyers are presented. Website - monoculo.store Product (s) - clothing, shoes, accessories, as well as other products in the Assortment presented in the online store, the remote sale of which is not prohibited by the current legislation of the Republic of Estonia. The Seller provides the Buyer with the opportunity to view a photograph of the Goods, which accompanies the following information: name, size, color, composition, article, description, season (collection), price.
The production of goods is based on the territory of: Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Italy, Laos, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vietnam.
The country of manufacture of the Goods is indicated on the sewn-in label. By contacting the support service by phone 9055317079 or by using the feedback form, the Buyer has the right to receive other information necessary and sufficient, from the point of view of the Buyer, for him to make a decision on the purchase of the Goods. Order - the will of the Buyer, drawn up in accordance with these rules, aimed at concluding a contract for the sale of goods offered by the seller for retail sale through the Internet store of the Site. In the case of payment for the Goods through the Website using a bank card, the executed and paid Order is a concluded Sale and Purchase Agreement. Delivery service - a general concept used to designate third parties that provide services for the delivery of Orders to Buyers under an agreement with the Seller.
1. General Provisions 1.1. The site administrator is Primedata Plus Ou. 1.2. When ordering Goods through the online store, the Buyer agrees to these Terms of purchase and delivery of Goods (hereinafter - the Terms). 1.3. In addition to the aformentioned provisions, the relationship between the Buyer and Seller are governed by the applicable legislative acts of the Republic of Estonia and the EU, more specificallywith Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Regulation on consumer ODR) (OJ L 165, 18.6.2013, p. 1 − 11). 1.4. Seller reserves the right to amend these Terms. The version posted on the Site at the time of the purchase will be considered relevant and legally binding. 1.5. The Buyer agrees to these Terms by means of the following mandatory actions by the Buyer: - Selecting by the Buyer of the Product (s) from the Assortment of the online store and sending it to the Seller for execution by clicking the Buy button at the last stage of placing an Order on the Site - Confirmation by the Buyer of consent to the conditions established by these Terms by ticking the box: * I have read and agree to the terms of confidentiality, as well as the terms and conditions.
1.6. The term during which the proposal to conclude a contract is valid is not limited (subject to the availability of the Goods). Offers under existing shares are limited in duration. 2. Registration on the Site 2.1. To place an order, the buyer must select the necessary product and pay for it in the basket section on the website. After registration, additional functions become available to the Buyer, including Order Overview, Order History. 2.2. The Seller is not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by the Buyer during Registration. 2.3. The Buyer agrees not to disclose to the third parties the Login and Password specified during Registration. If the Buyer has suspicions regarding the safety of his Login and Password or the possibility of unauthorized use by third parties, the Buyer agrees to immediately notify the Seller by sending an email to the contact email email@example.com 2.4. Registration on the Site can be carried out by the Buyer only on condition that the Buyer accepts the terms of the Confidentiality Agreement:
* I accept the terms of the confidentiality agreement.
3. Ordering procedure 3.1. The buyer can place an order on his own site through the personal account. 3.2. When ordering, the Buyer must provide the following information: • FULL NAME. Buyer or Recipient • Order delivery address • contact number • E-mail address
3.3. The Buyer places the selected Product from the range offered by the Seller by clicking on the "Add to Cart" icon. All Products that have been placed in the Shopping Cart can be viewed by the Buyer by clicking on the “Cart” icon located at the top of the website. The Buyer has the right to delete the Goods or change the number of Goods placed in the "Basket". To purchase the Goods (s) placed in the "Basket", the Buyer must click on the icon "Go to checkout". The completion of the order is confirmed by clicking by Buyer of the Buy icon and confirmation by the Buyer of consent in accordance with clause 1.5. of these Terms. The order is considered executed by the Buyer following the following mandatory actions: - Selecting by the Buyer of the Product (s) from the Assortment of the online store and sending it to the Seller for execution by clicking the Buy button at the last stage of placing an Order on the Site, - Confirmation by the Buyer of consent to the conditions established by these Terms by ticking the box:
* I have read and agree to the terms of confidentiality, as well as the terms and conditions.
3.4. At any time during the process of placing the Order, the Buyer has the right to refuse the Order. To do this, you must leave the Order page by clicking the icon to return to the previous page or click on any bottom line on the website. An incomplete Order is not considered completed and will not be sent to the Buyer. 3.5. The Buyer has the right to refuse the Order in whole or in part at any time prior to the transfer of the Order for delivery, having informed the Online Store in advance of this. The Buyer can cancel the Order independently on the site within 10 minutes after placing the Order, then the Order can be canceled only by means of the feedback form or by phone of the support service. 3.6. After completing the Order, a message will be sent to the Buyer's email address or phone number confirming the acceptance of the Order, indicating the names of the selected Goods and the total amount of the Order. The seller can contact the buyer by phone to clarify questions regarding the order and delivery. If the Seller does not have the required quantity of the ordered Goods in the warehouse, the Seller informs the Buyer about this by sending an electronic message or by calling.The Buyer has the right to agree to accept the Goods in the quantity available to the Seller, or to cancel this item of the Goods from the Order, informing the Seller about this by phone or by feedback. If you do not receive a response from the Buyer within 24 hours, the Seller reserves the right to cancel this Product from the Order. 3.7. The Seller has the right to refuse to conclude an agreement and place an Order if the Buyer has already completed and received no other Orders.
4. Delivery 4.1. Methods of delivery of goods, the expected delivery time of the Order, the cost of delivery are indicated on the Site in the "Delivery and Returns" section and are available to the Buyer when placing the Order. Delivery of the Goods ordered in the online store in the agreed quantity and assortment is carried out on the territory of the EU, CIS and other regions. The delivery service is provided by third parties (courier services). 4.2. After completing the Order, the Buyer is sent information on the delivery time of the Order to the email address. The delivery time for the Goods (s) to the Buyer depends on the delivery method, the availability of the ordered Goods at the Seller’s warehouse, the time required to process the Order, the delivery region. 4.3. Upon delivery, the Order shall be handed personally to the Buyer or to the person designated as the Recipient of the Order. The date of delivery of the Goods to the Buyer is the date of signing by the Buyer of the shipping documents confirming acceptance of the Goods by the Buyer (acceptance certificate, delivery note, etc.). 4.4. Upon delivery of the prepaid Order, the person delivering the Order has the right to request a document proving the identity of the Recipient, as well as indicate the type and number of the document provided by the Recipient on the receipt for the Order. The seller guarantees the confidentiality and protection of the personal information of the Recipient. 4.5. Delivery of the Order is not carried out throughout the whole territory of the EU, CIS and other countries. If it is impossible to deliver the Order, the Seller shall notify the Buyer
5. Payment for the goods 5.1. The price of the Goods is indicated on the Site in the description of the Goods. The price is indicated in Euros. All prices are inclusive of VAT. The price of the Goods indicated in the online store can be changed by the Seller unilaterally until the Buyer places the Order. The buyer pays for the goods at the price indicated in the online store at the time of placing the order. If, for any reason, the price declared in the online store differs from that directly indicated on the product (tag, label, price tag), then the price declared in the online store at the time of placing the order, indicated on the order form, is valid (a document that is displayed in the Buyer's Personal Account at the end of the Order and is enclosed inside the package). 5.2. Methods of payment for the goods are indicated in the "Payment for goods" section of the online store. 5.3. Features of payment for goods using bank cards: 5.3.1. In accordance with the Directive number 2015/2033 of the EP and EC and the Regulation number 2015/751 of the EP and EC, bank card transactions are performed by the card holder or by an authorized person. 5.3.2. The procedure for payment using bank cards is indicated on the Site in the section Payment for goods. 5.3.3. Bank card transactions are authorized by the bank. If the bank has reason to believe that the operation is fraudulent, then the bank has the right to refuse to carry out this operation. Bank card fraudulent transactions fall under the scope the Penal Code of the Republic of Estonia. 5.4. In the event that the provider bank for any reason rejects the transaction on the Buyer's card, the Seller will request clarified card details or the details of another valid Buyer's card. 5.5. The seller is entitled to provide the Buyer with discounts on the Goods and establish a bonus program. The types of discounts, the procedure and terms of accrual are indicated on the Site. 5.6. Dear customer, in case of courier delivery, please check the integrity of the package, the presence of extraneous tape, check the contents of your parcel at the courier. If the packaging is damaged or the order has not arrived in full, it is necessary to draw up an act of under-delivery or damage to the packaging (indicate the article of goods that did not come). In this case, the order is paid in full, after which you need to contact customer support, provide a deed of deduction (photo), and we will refund you for the missing position. Also, you can completely refuse the order in which there is not enough position. The possibility of fitting is not provided. Partial redemption of things is not possible. 5.7. Delivery cost consists of a single tariff and is indicated at the last stage of placing an Order on the Site.
5.8. The sales contract is considered concluded from the moment of issuing (sending an electronic form) to the Buyer a cash receipt.
6. Return of Goods 6.1. In the interests of the Buyer, the Seller has increased the period during which the Buyer has the right to refuse the Goods of good quality up to 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of delivery of the Goods to him. 6.2. Returning the Goods of good quality is possible if its trade dress, consumer properties, as well as a document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified Goods (consignment note, cash receipt) are preserved, the product has its original appearance without any signs of any use of the Goods. The product must be returned in its original packaging (or other reliable packaging to prevent damage during shipment) with all labels (tags, tags).
If the Buyer refuses the Goods of good quality, the Seller returns to him the cost of the Goods. The cost of delivery of the Order paid by the Buyer is not refundable. The seller transfers the funds no later than 10 working days from the receipt of the goods returned by the Buyer. The cost of returning the Goods of good quality is paid by the Buyer. 6.3. To make a return, the Buyer must perform the following mandatory actions:
- Compose an online form in a free order and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org - make a Return Request, in free order and send it to email@example.com - put in the parcel the returned Product and the completed Return Request; - When returning via delivery or postal services, send the finished package (for packaging use the original packaging in which the order was received) at the following address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Valukoja tn 8/1-110, 11415, Republic of Estonia, Recipient: PRIMEDATA PLUS Ou. Shipping costs are determined by the third parties, responsible for the delivery. - When returning by courier, hand over the finished package (for packaging use the original packaging in which the order was received) to the courier. The cost of returning by courier is 7 EUR.
- When returning to Monoculo retail store, you need to make sure that the status of your order in your account is in the status RECEIVED (if the order that you want to return in your account is still in the SEND status, contact the online store support service and ask to update the status of your order, this will speed up the return process), take along the goods for return, the waybill (confirmation by e-mail of the client) and passport. Return to the store is free.
6.4. The Buyer is not entitled to refuse the Goods of good quality, which have individually defined properties, if the specified Goods can be used exclusively by the Buyer who purchases it.
6.5. Goods of inadequate quality (manufacturing defect) may be returned to the Seller. In this case, the cost of delivery of the Goods shall be borne by the Seller. When the Buyer returns the Goods due to inadequate quality, if the Seller has doubts that the cause of the defects of the Goods is a manufacturing defect, the Seller will conduct an examination of the Goods at his own expense in accordance with the mandatory rules established by law. If as a result of the examination of the Goods it is established that its shortcomings arose as a result of circumstances for which the Seller is not responsible, the Buyer is obligated reimburse the Seller the costs of the examination, as well as the costs associated with its implementation for storage and transportation of the Goods. 6.6. Terms and conditions on the procedure for returning goods not provided for by this Agreement are described in the section of the Site "Return of goods". 6.7. Money is subject to return in the way that was used by the Buyer when paying for the Goods. When paying in cash to the courier of the Delivery Service, the money is returned to the client’s bank account.
7. Personal data 7.1. Confirmation given by the Buyer in accordance with clause 1.5. of these Terms, by putting a mark in the column: * I accept the terms of the “Agreement between the Buyer and the Seller”, I accept the terms of the “Confidentiality Agreement”, I have read and agree to the “Terms of purchase and delivery of goods”
means that the Buyer at the same time expresses his consent to the Seller to process the personal data provided with the right to transfer them (as well as transferring a document confirming the Buyer's consent) for further processing to third parties, including postal and courier services involved in the execution of delivery orders to third parties , organizations carrying out activities related to the organization and operation of points of delivery of delivered Shipments (Orders), fiscal data operators, mobile and other communication operators, cashless payment operators (providers), banks, authorized state bodies, the founder of LPP SA The buyer agrees to the following types of actions with personal data: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), transfer, including cross-border (provision, access), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data using automation tools, information systems and without their use. The specified consent may be revoked by the Buyer at any time by sending a written notice to the address of the location of the Seller.
7.2. Personal data provided by the Buyer for the following purposes: - Registration / authorization of the Buyer on the Site, execution by the Buyer of the Order (making purchases of Goods), including for receiving the Newsletter; - fulfillment by the Seller of its obligations to the Buyer in order to conclude and fulfill the purchase and sale agreement, including the delivery of the Order to the Buyer; - receipt by the Buyer of the electronic form of a cash receipt on the basis of the Directive No 2014/55/EU on the standard of electronic invoicing; - receiving Seller’s news, advertising information (Newsletter) about the Goods, discounts, sales and / or events (promotions) held by the Seller, provided that the Buyer agrees to this by ticking the box specially designed for this; - participation in events (promotions) held by the Seller; - collection and processing by the Seller of statistical information and marketing research, evaluation and analysis of the online store;
- consideration by the Seller of the Buyer's claims, sending a response to the claim to the Buyer, taking all necessary actions related to processing the return of the Goods, consideration of claims and sending objections; - for password recovery; - for processing and receiving payments from the User / Buyer. 7.3. Consent is given by the Buyer knowingly, freely, voluntarily, by his will, in his interest. 7.4. The processing of personal data and their protection is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal data (Strasbourg, 1981), and Personal Data Protection Act of the Republic of Estonia. 7.5. The seller and third parties attracted by him undertake to maintain the confidentiality of personal data, ensure their safety during processing and take measures to protect personal data, as postulated by the Personal Data Protection Act of the Republic of Estonia. The Seller and third parties attracted by him do not have the right to use the personal data of the Buyer and in any way transfer the received personal data to any third parties for purposes not specified in clause 7.2. of these Terms. The seller and third parties attracted by him undertake to store personal data no longer than the purposes of their processing require, and to destroy them upon achievement of the processing goals or in case of loss of need to achieve them, taking into account the requirements of current legislation. 7.6. The Seller undertakes to maintain confidentiality regarding the Buyer's personal data, as well as other information about the Buyer, which became known to the Seller in connection with the execution of this Agreement, unless such information: • is publicly available; • disclosed at the request or with the permission of the Buyer; • requires disclosure on the grounds provided by law, or upon receipt of relevant requests from the court or authorized state bodies; • disclosed for other reasons provided for by agreement of the Parties. 7.7. The seller has the right to use the technology of cookies. Cookies do not contain confidential information and are not transferred to third parties. The seller receives information about the IP address of the visitor to the Site. This information is not used to identify the visitor.
8. Other conditions 8.1. In case of questions and complaints from the Buyer, he must contact the Seller’s Buyer Service by calling the toll-free number: 9055317079 or through the Feedback form on the Site. 8.2. The seller has the right to unilaterally amend these Terms and Conditions, which will enter into force upon publication of such changes on the Site, unless a different deadline and / or conditions for the entry into force of the changes are provided for in the new edition. 8.3. Address for correspondence - "Primedata Plus OU", Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Valukoja tn 8/1-110, 11415, Republic of Estonia.
Are you sure you want to remove item from the cart?